Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chezza: 'I've got my boobs and bum back'

Cheryl Cole has opened up about her weight and said that she's happy to have put on seven pounds and got more curvy.

Speaking in an interview with Grazia magazine, Girls Aloud star Chezza said that her current time off has been good for her and hinted at a problematic relationship with her weight.


She said: "When I'm really thin is normally when I am working nonstop. I don't put any emphasis on thinking, 'Oh, I'm thin at the moment. Right now I've got my curves back because I've had time off, I'm at home cooking, I'm more relaxed.


"I'm not defined by being seven pounds heavier than I was two months ago – I think it is really unhealthy to go there.


"I've got my boobs and bum back and, yeah, I like it. I think it's sexy."


But the 28-year-old hasn't just been sitting round stuffing her face and watching Cash In The Attic during her downtime, because she's launching her own range of shoes via website Stylistpick.com.


She said: "I absolutely love it. The whole idea was like a breath of fresh air, something totally different but still creative. I love learning, I love creating. There was nothing scary about it. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience.


"My absolute aim is killer shoes that don't kill your feet. I can walk in heels of any height and I can dance in them because I've just been doing this for so long.


"As a kid I was a ballet dancer and I always had really sore toes. I had to have them broken and re-straightened, which sorted them out, but because I'm quite small, to me, getting dressed is all about the heels."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List