Popular Posts

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Jennifer Lopez: 'I'm not sure I'll marry again'

With an unmistakable glow as she walks hand in hand with her new man, Jennifer Lopez is clearly on top of the world.
But the Jenny from the Block singer is apparently happy with the way things are – for now.
J-Lo admitted she isn't sure whether she will marry again, after the recent break up of her marriage with latino singer Marc Anthony.
The singer, actress and American Idol judge – who has been married three times – is currently dating backing singer Casper Smart, 24, but said she doesn't know if she will ever take a trip down the aisle again.
When asked about marriage on America's The Today Show, she replied:
"I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. We'll see. I mean, I don't know."
The 42-year-old continued:
"It's not time to think about that yet. It's still fresh."
The star also discussed the fact she is still working with her estranged husband, the father of her three-year-old twins Max and Emme, on their Latin-American talent show Q'Viva! The Chosen.
"Marc and I were friends before we got married. We were friends for years, and we always loved each other.
"And we always worked together, so it wasn't an unnatural thing for us to continue working together.
"And, obviously, we have children together, so it's not going to be like he's not in my life. He's always going to be in my life."
Jen was married to waiter Ojani Noa from 1997 to 1998 and to dancer Cris Judd from 2001 until their divorce in 2003.
She exchanged vows with salsa king Anthony in 2004 but last year they announced they were splitting after seven years.
Despite criticism of their age gap, Jennifer and Casper have remained united. Jennifer retweeted a post by Casper regarding their age gap:
"Age, status, n opinions of others are irrelevant. Our hearts are endless and our souls infinite..."

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List