Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Caroline Flack: 'I don't think it's disgusting'

Xtra Factor presenter Caroline Flack has spoken out about her dalliance with young Harry Styles of One Direction, defending herself against charges of cradle-snatching.

The 32-year-old famously snogged 17-year-old Harry at a party and subsequently got death threats from nutty fans on Twitter.


She broke her silence in an interview with Now magazine, saying: "I feel like I shouldn't have to worry about what I do. But it's a social thing that people aren't accepting of big age gaps.


"I keep thinking, 'What have I done wrong?' But I haven't done anything wrong. What's hard for me to get my head around is people saying it's disgusting. I don't think it is.


"Some people tend to see the negative immediately and that's what I find strange. If two people like each other and get on, why does anyone else find a negative in it?


"I know it's human nature for everyone to gossip. But why say it's bad? No one's being hurt."


Maybe she should get together with Katie Price for a bit of mutual support after the report about KP's alleged latest conquest yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List