Popular Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

I'M A CELEBRITY NEWS Freddie Starr is sent home by producers after health scare

Freddie Starr has left the jungle for good

Freddie Starr underwent heart surgery last year

Freddie Starr is already out of I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here! 


The 68-year-old collapsed and spent the night in hospital following his Greasy Spoon Bushtucker Trial win against Mark Wright earlier this week - and it seems he's still not back to full health.


'Producers of I'm A Celebrity . . . Get Me Out Of Here! have decided that Freddie Starr won't return to live in the jungle,' confirms an ITV spokesman.


'Freddie has been a terrific contestant. His Bushtucker Trial is one of the stand out moments in the history of the series and we wish him all the very best.'


Freddie is believed to have had a severe allergic reaction to the unappetising food he ate during the trial, which included turkey
testicles, camel's toe and pig's anus.


'I'll miss everyone in the jungle and whoever wins the competition, I wish them all the luck in the world,' says Freddie.


'I was sick not to finish, but there's no use crying over spilt milk. The decision has been made and I have to live with that.'


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List