Popular Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Adele: Surgery on my throat was a success

Singer Adele is feeling better
Adele will be taking a break from singing for the rest of the year
Adele is in recovery after an operation to save her voice.
The singer pulled out of her 10-date US tour last month because of a throat haemorrhage and was later forced to cancel all of her commitments for the rest of the year - but things are getting better.
'I'm doing really well, on the mend, super happy, relaxed and very positive with it all,' Adele, 23, writes on her blog.
'The operation was a success and I'm just chilling out now until I get the all clear from my doctors.'
And it seems despite her illness Adele hasn't lost her sense of humour.
'I best get back to practicing my mime show now,' she jokes.
'Take care, miss you all - Always adele xx.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List