Popular Posts

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Peaches Geldof, 22, to wed for the second time

Peaches Geldof is set to marry for a second time after boyfriend Thomas Cohen popped the question.

The 22-year-old confirmed that the S.C.U.M. rocker would be her second husband, telling the Sunday Mirror, "Yes, I'm engaged!"


But don't expect a big socialite wedding any time soon.


Peaches added, "We don't want to get married for a couple of years yet though so don't expect me in a dress yet. I'm so happy!"


It's a good thing they're not rushing into it (though they've only been dating for a year and apparently kept the engagement secret for six months), given Peaches last foray into married life.


At the tender age of 19, the Geldof girl got hitched to another rocker, Max Drummey, but the union lasted only six months.


In the wake of their split, Peaches revealed, "I didn't go into it with Max thinking, 'This is going to last forever'. But I did go into it thinking, 'I love him right now and I know that I will continue to love him for a long while'."


We're sure it's different this time.


After all, you wouldn't want to go through a big Jewish wedding just to grab column inches, would you Peaches?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List