Popular Posts

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Louis: 'I don't think Kate behaved well'

Up until now the worst thing that Oscar-winning actress Kate Winslet had ever been accused of was hamming it up a bit in her acceptance speeches.

But it seems the 36-year-old may have a bit of a mean streak, if her ex-boyfriend Louis Dowler is to be believed anyway.


The couple famously parted company during a holiday on Sir Richard Branson's private Caribbean island Necker earlier this year, which ended with Kate leaving with the tycoon's nephew Ned Rocknroll (after rescuing his mum from a fire of course).


Speaking to the Daily Mail, 35-year-old model Louis said: "I don't think Kate behaved well and it is still very raw for me. I was in love with her and you can't switch that off overnight.


"I'm not sure Kate treated me well. I thought we were inseparable. I certainly haven't found anyone else since.


"I don't want to go into details but it wasn't a straightforward break-up. I'm a laid-back guy, so I am not walking around with a long face - but I do still hold a torch for her."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List