Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lauren: 'I'll win Mark back by Christmas'

Mark Wright's appearance on I'm A Celebrity... might have endeared him to the British public in general, but it seems one viewer has taken a particular shine to the newly likeable Esssex chap.

His ex-GF Lauren Goodger - with whom he parted ways back in August - has apparently vowed to win him back by Christmas.


But the 25-year-old Essex girl will face competition from an army of new female fans after Mark ditched the cad image he had been given in TOWIE and showed his more sensitive side in the jungle.


Speaking to Heat magazine, Lauren said: "Of course it was painful watching Mark and Emily on TV. And watching Mark talking to Peter was emotional for me."


Mark had told Peter Andre - who made a brief visit to the camp - that his "heart won't move on" from Lauren.


Lauren continued: "The whole time he's been in Australia I've tried to be strong, but I miss him. I want to see him as soon as he's back so we can talk. I know he'll come back to me."


Mark, 24, has already said he doesn't see any romance developing with jungle campmate Emily Scott, so who knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List