Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Friday, December 16, 2011

Kelly Brook's BF: 'My mum won't let me propose'

There are very few genuinely unexplained mysteries left in the world now: the Mary Celeste, the Nazca Lines, the popularity of Justin Bieber - and of course the fact that the delightful Kelly Brook is still unmarried at 32.

We're only joking of course, but it seems her current beau Thom Evans has been warned off of popping the question to Kels by none other than his own mum.


Speaking to the Daily Mail, the 26-year-old former rugby player said: "My mother says I have still got plenty of time to settle down and has advised me not to get married yet.


"The thing is Kelly is six years older than me. I don't mind her being older. It's not a bad idea to have an older woman, because, as my mother says, women live a lot longer than men, so it makes sense.


"So contrary to popular belief, we are not getting engaged or married."


Psst Thom, a word to the wise, you might want to stop using the word "older" so much when talking about Kelly in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List