Popular Posts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Katherine Jenkins "doesn't regret" taking class-A drugs


OPERA singer Katherine Jenkins has admitted she “doesn’t regret” a thing about her drug-taking wild past.


Previously, the 31-year-old mezzo soprano has always spoken of her regret about experimenting with class-A drugs, including cocaine and ecstasy.


But now the singer has changed her mind.


She said: “I experimented with cocaine and ecstasy when I was young and silly but it’s been exaggerated.


“All people do something stupid at some point. That was my stupid time. It’s so not my life now.


“I’ve never said I’m a saint or I’ve never made a mistake in life. I don’t regret going partying because I feel I’ve done that.


“The singing is more important now.”


Katherine Jenkins is one of the celebrities supporting our Christmas appeal to help Age UK Spread The Warmth. You can bid for Katherine's coat in our eBay auction to raise funds -

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List