Popular Posts

Monday, December 5, 2011

Frankie Sandford's a sexy Santa on comeback gig for Saturdays


FRANKIE Sandford made her Saturdays comeback on the first night of the girls’ UK tour yesterday, with boyfriend Wayne Bridge (right) sending her flowers.


Frankie, 22, who has been battling a mystery illness, joined yummy mummy-to-be Una Healey on stage for a sexy Santa-themed evening in Bournemouth.


Flaunting their risque take on Father Christmas, the quintet were on fine form, working through their hits with a particularly energetic performance of Ego.



But ex-boyfriend Dougie Poynter nearly spoiled her triumphant return when he lifted the lid on how their traumatic break-up had hit him really hard.


While in the jungle, the McFly and I’m A Celebrity star, 24, told TOWIE’s Mark Wright he had been hitting the bottle when he and Frankie were together. He said he loved drinking “just a bit too much” and felt like an “empty shell” before booking himself in for treatment.


Dougie added: “I felt sad all the time for, like, years of my life if I really think about it. I loved being by myself and getting battered.”


And Dougie admitted his problems got even worse when he split with Frankie after two years together.


He said: “That’s when it escalated. I wasn’t comfortable in my own skin any more. So I went and saw this bloke and he sent me off to rehab.


“It was hard. It was really hard, in fact. But it was also one of the best things I ever did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List