Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Friday, November 18, 2011

Peter Andre: I'm flying to Australia for I'm A Celebrity

Former jungle mate is returning to Oz

Peter Andre met his former wife Katie Price in the I'm A Celeb jungle

Peter Andre has revealed that he's heading to the I'm A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here! jungle. 


The reality TV star was a contestant on the programme in 2004 and will be making an appearance on its ITV2 sister show. 


'I am flying over to Australia in a week or so,' says Pete, 38.


'I'm going to be on the panel of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Now!'


But that's not all - could Pete be joining the likes of Mark Wright, Jessica-Jane Clement and Freddie Starr in camp?


'I'll be doing something else while I'm out there,' he admits.


'My lips are sealed but tune in and you'll find out!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List