Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Janet Devlin has already landed herself a record contract…

 Despite her horrifically awkward TV performance on Saturday, Janet Devlin has already managed to bag herself a record contract.

What’s more, she managed to score an offer just half an hour after getting voted off the X Factor, and randomly by none other than Dragon’s Den star Duncan Bannatyne who co-owns a record label.


Speaking about their latest acquisition Ryan Ashmore, who runs RKA records with Duncan, said:


"With Janet’s amazing talent and great image I just had to put my offer out there. She is destined for success and I’m sure RKA and Janet can have a great relationship and achieve great things together”.


In that case, hopefully Janet can start singing songs she actually likes because she doesn’t seem too happy with the ones which were picked for her on the show. Speaking about them yesterday she said:


'To me the sad thing about X Factor, and it's brought me down a lot, is the fact that I've just been covering other people's songs.


'It got to the point where I felt like a karaoke artist every Saturday night.'


Has she never watched X Factor before? Did she not understand the premise of the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List