Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Gary Barlow opens up about his weight loss…

 Gary Barlow has been speaking to Grazia magazine about how happy he is with trim physique and how he gets a kick out of people telling him he’s lost too much weight.

He said, “I'm at a weight that I'm just so bloody happy with and I feel amazing. I'm full of confidence.


“It's going to sound shallow, but being happy with the way I look makes me spring out of bed in the morning and want to live life.


“I can't say I don't get a little kick out of it. Me, too thin ... will wonders ever cease?”


The 40-year-old Take That star revealed how he ballooned to 17 stone during his darkest days and how his wife, Dawn stood by him and helped him face his demons.


“Dawn knows how weight has always been my enemy, how with every mouthful of food I have always felt guilty.


“I've actually had major problems with food for years and years. I realised that once I started to eat I couldn't stop.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List