Popular Posts

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ryan Gosling is Florence Welch's cure



But Florence Welch has found a different way to cope ? by developing an obsession with rising Hollywood actor Ryan Gosling.
The singer broke up with long-term boyfriend, literary editor Stuart Hammond, earlier this month, and has been getting over it by staying in and ogling the star of hit movie Drive on DVD.
She said: "My friend Hannah and I have become really obsessed with watching Ryan Gosling films.
"We especially watch them on tour, because you don't go out as your friends aren't around. I haven't met him yet but we feel like we have because we've basically got his back catalogue."
Ryan might be in for a shock if he ever made it back to her hotel room, though. The Florence and the Machine frontwoman says bland accommodation bothers her so much that she covers the walls in loads of blankets.
She said: "I get really bummed out in sterile hotel rooms so I always have a lot of shawls and scarves with me. I hang up all of my dresses to cover the walls and ceiling, so everything's always everywhere."
The star was back in her hometown on Tuesday, performing a one-off gig at London's Hackney Empire.
She wowed the crowd with songs from her new album Ceremonials ahead of its release next week.
After the outstanding gig, she celebrated with an aftershow knees-up in a proper East End boozer, forking out on drinks for the whole pub.
Her DVD player must have enjoyed the break...
 Split ... Florence Welch and Stuart HammondGETTY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List