Popular Posts

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Nick Jonas 'open' to stage nudity

Nick Jonas would not mind it if he had to get naked for a theatre role and would be ''open'' to the idea.


Nick Jonas is "open" to the idea of going naked on stage.

The Jonas Brothers star is taking over from Daniel Radcliffe in the Broadway show 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying', and he wouldn't be against following in the 'Harry Potter' actor's footsteps after he stripped completely for his role in 'Equus'.

Nick said: "I love theatre and I understand the difference between acting and who you are as a person. I don't know that it's something I would've done in the end, but I definitely would've considered it. You have to be open to everything."

They also give really good gifts at our meet-and-greets -- hats, scarves, and other things. They always have good taste.

The 19-year-old hunk is particularly grateful for his gay fans because they always give good gifts and have "good taste".

He told Advocate magazine: "We love our gay fans. It was definitely cool when we realised that, because the more you can grow your audience, the more people you can impact. They've been incredible over the years. My brothers and I totally look forward to meeting them, because they really respond to our style, and it's cool to see how our influence has impacted what they're wearing.

"They also give really good gifts at our meet-and-greets -- hats, scarves, and other things. They always have good taste."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List