Popular Posts

Monday, January 9, 2012

Marvin Humes buys custom car for Rochelle

Marvin Humes has bought Rochelle Wiseman a ?50,000 customised Range Rover car as an engagement present.


Marvin Humes has bought Rochelle Wiseman a £50,000 car as an engagement present.

The JLS singer - who got engaged to The Saturdays beauty during a festive holiday to the Maldives - splashed out on the customised white Range Rover Sport, which he had delivered to his fiancee's house wrapped in a red ribbon.

After receiving the gift, Rochelle tweeted@: "best engagement pressie ever! I looveee my baby wooooppppp (sic)"

Marvin is said to be "ecstatic" with Rochelle's delight with the surprise - though he has also been joking about wanting to have sex in the vehicle.

best engagement pressie ever! I looveee my baby wooooppppp (sic)

A source told the Daily Star newspaper: "Marvin was ecstatic with Rochelle's reaction to the car. He loves big romantic gestures. 

"He did ruin it a bit though by joking to his mates he was going to put a duvet and pillow in the back so they could christen the car over the weekend." 

The pair returned from their break at the weekend and Rochelle joked she is already missing the sunshine.

She tweeted: "I'm home! Its does actually feel good to be home, even though the weather isn't the same! haha

"I heard that I was in Antigua, never been haha! I was in the MALDIVES! What a stunning place, had THE best holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List