Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Brad Pitt injures knee

Brad Pitt is walking with a cane after suffering knee ligament damage in a fall while carrying his three-year-old daughter Vivienne.


Brad Pitt injured his knee during a fall with his three-year-old daughter.

The 'Moneyball' actor has been walking with a cane after sustaining ligament damage when he slipped whilst carrying Vivienne and put his body on the line to protect his child.

He explained: "I was carrying my daughter Vivienne down the hill and I slipped. It was either her or me."

Brad's partner Angelina revealed the actor's actions ensured the youngster escaped the tumble unscathed.

I was carrying my daughter Vivienne down the hill and I slipped. It was either her or me.

She said: "Vivie's OK. She was absolutely fine."

The 'Tourist' actress admitted she liked Brad's new adornment and insisted his injury has not slowed him down.

Speaking on the red carpet at the 23rd International Palm Springs Film Festival in California, she said: "I like the cane. He's not that kind of guy. He does everything still."

The brunette beauty - who raises six children with Brad - admitted she has also suffered injuries caring for their kids.

She recalled: "I think all parents get injured in the line of fire. When Maddox was young, I fell and hurt my elbow. It's a pretty common occurrence."

The couple were not planning on enjoying any after-parties at the festival because of their family commitments.

Angelina explained: "We are rushing back to the kids tonight. We have a birthday party in the morning with our daughter."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List