Popular Posts

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Mark Wright: 'I got upset over TOWIE image'

Before he went into the jungle and became 'the new Peter Andre', Mark Wright was famed for using his Essex boy charm and fit body to woo the ladies.

But the former TOWIE star has revealed he hated his womanising image and regularly "got upset" over the way he was portrayed.


"I am so grateful to TOWIE for putting me where I am today," he told The Sun. "But I did get upset a lot over the way I was portrayed.


"My family and friends, and my sister Jessica, would get upset too. I had several discussions with producers about it."


And there was us thinking it was all about the money.


Mark pointed out The Only Way Is Essex "exaggerated people's personalities" and said, "My storyline was to be a bit of a ladies' man. But that is just one side of me, an exaggerated version of me."


That's all behind him now though because Mark's become the hottest ticket in TV town and he's setting his sights high... very high in fact.


"Acting is the path I want go down," he revealed. "I have a motto, 'Reach for the stars,' so I'll say it. Laugh all you want, but I want to be the next James Bond."


Since James Bond is also a bit of a ladies' man, Mark's already half way there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List