Popular Posts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cher brushes off Chelsea boy Spencer

Cher Lloyd has rebuffed the advances of Made in Chelsea reality star Spencer Matthews, declining his offer of a snog under the mistletoe.

The former X Factor contestant - who is dating hairdresser Craig Monk - was unimpressed when informed by a TV reporter that self-styled playboy Spence had been sniffing around her.


She said: "Really? Oh lovely. I don't really have much to say to that. I couldn't say I'm thrilled."


And she then apparently did her best hooray Henry impersonation.


Spencer had professed his admiration for the Swagger Jagger singer whiel appearing on T4, saying: "I'm a big Cher Lloyd fan. I like Cher Lloyd."


And asked if he fancied a sneaky snog under the mistletoe with her, he replied: "Yes I would."


Sorry Spence, doesn't look like it's going to happen old chap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List