Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

'Delighted' Billie Piper expecting baby number two

Billie Piper and husband Laurence Fox are expecting their second child.


The actress is 15 weeks pregnant.


Billie didn't made the announcement herself. It was the Almeida Theatre's artistic chief Michael Attenborough who let the cat out of the bag.


She had been due to perform in Neil LaBute’s play Reasons To Be Pretty at the theatre on November 10.


He explained that the Secret Diary Of A Call Girl star "very generously offered to withdraw" from the play.


"She was upset and told me she was pregnant," he told the Daily Mail. 


"However, she was Neil LaBute's and my first choice for the part – and fortunately the character is pregnant – so with a bit of judicious re-writing we're all delighted she'll be with us." 


"I told her that I'd love her to do it and she just wept on my shoulder. She thought that was it. She was thrilled," he added. 


The couple, who married in New Year's Eve in 2007, already have a three-year-old son, Winston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My Blog List